Friday 28 April 2017

@RoseValleySG: Maroón Parfum by Scha Alyahya


I am obsessed with this Maroón Parfum by Scha Alyahya 

It's cute bottle fits in my handbag & diaper bag perfectly. I love the scents, obviously. I have to have 1 in every bag now.

Grab yours at @rosevalleysg or go to www.RoseValley.sg to purchase. Only SGD20! (And I heard there's limited stocks.)

My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Feminine scent with a combination of floral powder notes, some hints of peony & freesia.
It can also be applied while having wudu'.
Ideal for work or a night out as it has an innocent yet sexy charm to it."
Personally & honestly, the first time i smell this - i immediately fell in love with it!
The moment me & some friends smell it, we said to ourselves "Oh wow! Smells like Chloe!"
And yes of course, Chloe perfume is one of the best! So with that i excitedly said "What?? $20 only?? Okay buy buy buy! Now! i want this!"
(Photo from www.rosevalley.sg)
_______________________________________________________
Thank you so much to RoseValley.SG for these awesome products!
Do click the link below, follow, checkout their hashtags,
like their photos & start shopping with....
_______________________________________________________

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment