Sunday 14 May 2017

Makeup Class with Alawiyah & Fazilah

Makeup class for the mothers on Mother's Day Sunday.
What a way to celebrate, right..... Of course, it was fun & exciting!
With these bunch of kecoh new people i just met who were introduced by a very supportive friend of mine, Muneera. The more kecoh when three of them, combined! Hehehe... (missing Muneera, not in photo)

I shall say no more. Just look at our "makeup table".
Also filled with delicious expensive chocolates & different types of cheese!!


Well, my style of a personal makeup class is to get my participants to be more hands-on. Of course if i'm going to be doing all the practicals, that'll be called a makeover. Right...

So i also love to get them to pour out all (yes, i really mean ALL) their own makeup products. Tell me honestly, how many of your products get untouched? 80%? 50%? Why? Well don't worry. I truly understand why. ;)


I started with:
  1. Prime look (all about the skin)
  2. Day look (added eyeshadow to their daily makeup routine)
  3. Weekend / Night look (created different colored smokey eyes)



Additionally, Alawiyah requested to record a video while i do a quick smokey eye makeup on her daughter. Therefore, we ended the class with a brown, black & blue based smokey eye makeup looks on different faces.


At the end of my personal makeup class, i want my participants to be able to use their own makeup products, achieved their desired look, find solutions or alternatives to their difficulties &.......understanding that PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT. Well even i, myself, am still practising on my own makeup skills. 

I'm so glad they love it. A happy client makes a happy makeup artist too ;)
So thank you, Alawiyah, Fazilah & Muneera, thank you very much for this opportunity!

____________________________________________________

Products used during this class are by participants' own.
And also thanks to these brands' product sponsors for helping in.

MAC Cosmetics: #MACcosmeticsSG

Inglot Singapore: #InglotSingapore #InglotSG

Beauty by Beaumondes: #NRcosmeticsSG
____________________________________________________


If you (in Singapore) are keen to have a personal makeup class with me, email me at SARA.JAZ@HOTMAIL.SG
Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment